We offer a variety of customer service programs to benefit the needs of our customer. Click here to view the Customer Service & Collection Policy
- HEAT PUMP & NATURAL GAS FINANCING PROGRAM - We offer to qualified buyers lower than bank rate of financing for up to 10 years to install the most efficient heating and cooling system in your home.
- EQUAL MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN (EPAY) – Pay your electric bill in 11 equal payments. Sign up in the month of June.
- DELAYED PAYMENT PLAN - For qualified senior citizens this program allows you to pay your electric bill on the 5th of the month.
- ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT) – You can have the amount of your electric bill automatically drafted from your checking account.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT - At our main office, we accept Master Card, Visa & Discover. Please note that as of February 01, 2018 SUB will no longer absorb credit card fees.
- SECURITY LIGHTING – We have a variety of different sizes and prices for outdoor lighting.
- GOOD NEIGHBOR PROGRAM – A monthly donation that can be added to your payment to help those less fortunate to stay warm in the winter.
- GREEN POWER - We participate with TVA to give you the ability to buy electricity that is generated from clean, renewable resources. Just visit greenpowerswitch.com or call our office for more details.
- ENERGY LITERATURE – We have several informative brochures available that pertain to our electric and gas services.
- PAY AT BANKS – Many area banks accept payment in full for your utility bill. Current banks accepting payments are:
- Volunteer Federal
- Athens Federal
- Simmons Bank
- Peoples Bank
- First Security Bank
It is the policy of the Sweetwater Utilities Board that all its services and activities be administered in conformance with the requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Board of Directors
||L.D. Moree, Jr.
||Billy Wayne Stockton
TVA provides regulatory oversight for your local power company’s rates and service practices. If you have an issue or complaint that you have not been able to resolve with your local power company, TVA’s Complaint Resolution Process may be able to help.
There are three ways to begin the process: